ACE20 Cyber Security: A Shared Responsibility, 2020; ADS S01 - Cybersecurity Awareness Training for AAA Panelists, 2020; AAA ACE19 Case Finances: What Arbitrators Need to Know, 2019; Fair Hearings - Avoiding the Pitfalls, 2019; Advanced Mediator Training Series: Expanding the Mediators Toolbox "Blending Advanced Mediator Strategies", 2018; Arbitrator Performance and Demeanor ~ Meeting Participant Expectations, 2018; AAA 10 Essential Tips to Succeed in ADR, 2017; AAA Addressing the Challenges of Demanding Arbitrations: Part 2 - The Hearing Phase, the Award, and Beyond, 2017; AAA Addressing the Challenges of Demanding Arbitrations: Part 1 - The Pre-Hearing Landscape, 2017; California International Arbitration Summit, 2016; AAA Arbitration Fundamentals and Best Practices for New AAA Arbitrators, 2016; AAA Arbitration Awards; Safeguarding, Deciding & Writing Awards ACE01, 2016
Received over 800 hours of mediation and conflict resolution training from:
-Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) Accelerated Path to Fellowship: International Commercial Arbitration Workshop & Award Writing Examination (June 7 – 9, 2019).
- Columbia Law School & Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), Comprehensive Course on International Arbitration (May 13-17, 2019).
- Harvard Law School – Program on Negotiation, Advanced Mediation Workshop; Mediating Complex Disputes (June 20-29, 2016).
- Pepperdine University School of Law- Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Mediating the Litigated Case (August 6-11, 2012)
- American Bar Association, Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute (San Diego, 2011), ADR Section 14th Annual Spring Conference (Washington, 2012), (Chicago 2013), (Miami, 2014), (Seattle, 2015), (New York City, 2016), (San Francisco, 2017), (Washington, D.C., 2018,) and (Minneapolis, MN, 2019), ADR Section 9th Annual Arbitration Training Institute (Chicago, 2016), 2018 Corporate Counsel CLE Seminar (La Quinta, 2018), Section of International Law 2018 Fall Conference (Mexico City, 2018), Negotiation Institute (San Diego, 2019), ADR in Labor & Employment Committee Midwinter Meeting (Coronado, 2019), 17th Advanced Mediation and Advocacy Skills Institute (Houston, TX, 2019 – Co-chair & Speaker).
-National Conflict Resolution Center, Introductory and Advanced Mediation training (February 21-24, 2011), Mediator Credentialing Program (September, 2011), Mediating the Litigated Case (2011), The Exchange: Conflict Resolution in the Workplace (2013), Train the Trainer programs (2013), Wrap Insurance Policies and Other Construction Insurance Issues (2015).
-American Institute of Mediation, Advanced Track for Experienced Mediators (Pepperdine University, 2014 and 2015), The Soft Human Underbelly (2016), Client Relations Strategies, (2016), Ethics in ADR (2016)
- Southern California Mediation Association, The Working Mediator: Improving the Culture of Conflict (Pepperdine University School of Law, 2012), Expanding the Field of Conflict Resolution (Pepperdine University, 2013), Lying for the Sake of the Deal (University of Southern California Law School, 2016), Annual Fall Conference Advanced Mediation Track (Los Angeles, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019), Fall Conference (2017) Mediation Certification and Mediation Confidentiality (University of Southern California Law School, 2016), #Metoo and Update on Employment Law (2018), Mediation and Collaborative Law with “Woody” Mosten (2019), When Good Mediators Make Bad Decisions (Los Angeles, 2019), Ethical Decision Making in Mediation (San Diego, 2019). SCMA Employment Mediation Institute, Best Practices and Pitfalls in Negotiating Employment Law Disputes in Mediation, (Pepperdine University School of Law - Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, 2016), Mediating Employment Cases in Changing Times (2017), On the Front Lines: How Mediators Can Help Heal Workplaces in the #MeToo Era (2018)
-California Lawyers Association: How to Get more out of your Mediations (2018), Litigation & A