• Articles, “Be Careful What you Wish for: Government Contracting & the Unwary Contractor - Current Obligations”, 3 part series on Basics in Government Contracting Ethics obligations and requirements. www.thompsonhine.com.
• Article, “Sea Change in Labor Law Compliance for Government Contractors”, Lawrence M. Prosen, Law360 August 2, 2014, http://www.law360.com/governmentcontracts/articles/563608?nl_pk=16cf9032-db7c-4284-b858-a08a5db0a5d4&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=governmentcontracts
• Government Contracts Client Alert, Thompson Hine, “Here We Go Again: Executive Order Heightens Government Contractor Reporting Requirements for Labor”, August 5, 2014, Lawrence M. Prosen, http://www.thompsonhine.com/publications/government-contracts-update---here-we-go-again-executive-order-heightens-government-contractor-reporting-requirements-for-labor
• Presenter, Associated General Contractors, 2014 ConExpo, 95th Annual Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, March 2014, Construction Project – Risk Management & Mitigation Strategies
• Presenter, January 17, 2014, URS Corporate Legal Department CLE, Government Construction Contracts Claims & Preservation of Rights
• Presenter, Construction Managers Association of America (CMAA), Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 28, 2013, The Application of 4D Scheduling to Different Project Delivery Methods
• LegalBizNow.com, August 21, 2013, “How To: Grow Despite the Economy” – Interview, http://www.bisnow.com/dc-legal/directvs-precedent-breaking-victory/?utm_campaign=legal_082113.htm&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua
Government Contractors Beware: Small and Large Businesses Have New Potential Exposures for “Affirmative, Willful and Intentional” False Small Business Certifications”, July 31, 2013, Bloomberg BNA Federal Contractors Report, 100 FCR 133;
Joining the Expanding Club: State of Maryland Becomes Latest State to Pass Public-Private Partnership Legislation, May 14, 2013, Thompson Hine Construction Update;
No More Vet-Owned Set-Aside Protests at the GAO, Lawrence M. Prosen and Christian F. Henel, Law360, January 10, 2013, Government Contracts, http://www.law360.com/governmentcontracts/articles/405697?nl_pk=16cf9032-db7c-4284-b858-a08a5db0a5d4&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=governmentcontracts;
BNA Insights: GAO Faults Prevailing Wage Determinations, Lawrence M. Prosen and Andrew R. McFall, BNA Federal Contracts Report, August 9, 2011, Volume 96 No. 6.
Chapter author, "Subcontracting," FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS, American Bar Association, 1st and 2nd editions, pending; chapter author, "Maryland," "D.C.," "Virginia," and "Federal Government," LIEN & BOND CLAIMS IN THE 50 STATES and PROMPT PAY LAWS IN THE 50 STATES, American Subcontractors Association, pending; co-author and contributor, GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS - CYCLOPEDIC GUIDE TO LAW, ADMINISTRATION, PROCEDURE, K & L Gates LLP, 18-volume treatise, March 2009; section editor, ABA MONOGRAPH ON BID PROTESTS AT THE UNITED STATES COURT OF FEDERAL CLAIMS, American Bar Association, 2000-06; "District of Columbia Mechanic's Lien Amendment Act of 2005," D.C. CODE, D.C. Council.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS: Presenter, Associated General Contractors, 2014 ConExpo, 95th Annual Convention, Las Vegas, Nevada, March 2014, Construction Project – Risk Management & Mitigation Strategies;
Presenter, Construction Managers Association of America (CMAA), Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 28, 2013, The Application of 4D Scheduling to Different Project Delivery Methods;
"The New AIA Construction Contract Documents - 2007," D.C. Metropolitan Subcontractors Association, April 29, 2008; "Claims & Delays: Your Rights & How to Protect Them," Associated Builders & Contractors of Metropolitan Washington, January 26, 2007; "Bond & Lien Rights and Protections,