AAA Mediation.org allows you to:
FIND A MEDIATOR
And not just any mediator—our dynamic Mediator Search engine helps individuals and organizations find the right mediator for a case and location. Detailed, customized mediator searches can be conducted focusing on several areas of expertise, including disputes arising in the commercial, community, construction, employment, environmental, family, governmental, healthcare, insurance, international, judicial settlement, labor, and mass claims arenas.
AAA Mediation.org will help practicing mediators to market and grow their mediation practices through publication of their detailed mediator resume in the robust directory of mediators, along with some of the most accomplished neutrals in the industry.
Disputes that parties consider to be fairly straightforward can be filed online for greater speed, efficiency, and a much lower cost. To utilize the online services, there must be only two parties, with neither claim nor any counterclaim valued at greater than $10,000.
The entire mediation process is conducted online by a trained AAA Mediation.org / AAA Staff Mediator who handles the matter from start to finish, with no telephone sessions or face-to-face meetings.
AAA Mediation.org helps identify the mediation service that best meets a specific mediation need:
- Technical support and customized programs to resolve high-volume, large-scale caseloads for disaster recovery, mortgage foreclosure, and similar mass claims.
- Innovative and cutting-edge mediation services to meet unique conflict-management needs, such as Judicial Settlement Conference Services, which utilizes neutrals selected from a panel of former judges with especially strong settlement skills.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
AAA Mediation.org provides the required basic and advanced training for private credentialing and practice proficiency purposes. Here is just a sampling of the reviews for the 32-hour Essential Mediation Skills for the New Mediator course, given in multiple cities.
- Highly interactive and engaging, the class appeals to a variety of learning styles.
- It covers current topics including conflict theory, practice techniques, ethics, and six role plays with detailed feedback.
- The course is open to managers and human resource professionals– anyone in need of mediation skills sets.