Began mediating in 1995, and maintains a successful, full-time mediation practice. Has mediated in excess of three thousand cases. Ms. Miner's practice is primarily in the area of EEO, employment, workplace, divorce, ADA, insurance, and business disputes. Long standing clients include: United States Postal Service, United State Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Key Bridge Center for Mediation and Florida Department of Financial Services. Ms. Miner has enjoyed a twenty year career as a legal professional, primarily in litigated matters, such as employment, personal injury and insurance.
Linke Mediation, Inc. Established 1995, and DivorceWithOutAttorneys.com.
* Florida Supreme Court Circuit, County & Family Certified Mediator.
* Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator.
* United States Department of Justice, Key Bridge Foundation. ADA, Mediator.
* United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Mediator.
* United States Postal Service, Mediator.
* Federal Emergency Management Agency, Dispute Resolution Advisor.
* Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., (FDIC), Workplace Disputes Program. Mediator.
* State of Florida, Department of Insurance, Mediator.
* State of Florida, Department of Business & Professional Regulation, Division of Land Sales, Condominiums & Mobile Homes, Bureau of Condominiums, Mediator.
* Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Certified Mediator.
* The Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program, Mediator.
* Florida Supreme Court, Dispute Resolution Center, Approved Assistant Trainer, Circuit & Family.
* Florida Supreme Court, Dispute Resolution Center, Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee, Investigator.
* Adjunct Professor, Palm Beach State College, Dispute Resolution/Mediation.
* Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc., Treasure, past Secretary & Director.
* Association for Conflict Resolution, Member